We have been thermoforming plastics since 1995
Our mission is to produce packaging and transport trays made of plastics of the highest quality, which will be 100% recycled and to popularize pro-ecological behavior. Our overriding value is respect towards our customers and co-workers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 1995 we have been providing services in the field of manufacturing of thermoformed packaging and comprehensive packaging of products delivered by the customer. We work on highly efficient ILLIG machines, thanks to which we are one of the most competitive and best quality companies in Poland.
For years we have been using a Quality Management System compliant with the requirements of the international standard EN ISO 9001.
Scope of our production:
- blister packs
- transport trays
- and any components that can be made by thermoforming
- 08.01.2021 – Following the retirement of the Director of the Różan Facility, a new person assumes the position. Catherine, we wish you many developmental challenges and much success!
- 7.07.2020 – We implement a new system to control the circulation of waste from production.
- 01.07.2020 – We welcome our new warehousemen to our team. Arek and Paweł – we wish you success in your work!
- 30.06.2020 – We implement the final module of the ERP management system (MES).
- 15.05.2020 – We implement a new warehouse system within the ERP system. We optimize storage space.
- 30.04.2020 – As a result of internal recruitment, Hubert takes the position of Warehouse Manager. We wish you every success in your work!
- 15.04.2020 – We start production of protective visors. Visit our online store: sklep.forty.com.pl
- 15.02.2020 – We welcome a new Design Engineer to our ranks. Marcin – we wish you success and job satisfaction!
- 07-12.04.2019 – Our foremen participate in a training course for the operation of the new RDKP72 machine at ILLIG’s headquarters in Heillbronn, Germany
In order to increase the scale of production and meet the growing demand of customers, the company acquires a facility at ul. Warszawska in Różan, which had previously operated as Spółdzielnia Mototransport.
1996 – 2000
We invest in further thermoforming machines from the German company ILLIG and supplement them with numerous accompanying devices.
The production hall in Różan undergoes renovation in order to better adapt the facility to the growing production needs. The machine park is supplemented with modern multi-axis CNC machine tools.
The Company establishes its own Tool Shop and Design Office, enabling independent creation of moulds and related tooling.
The production area is expanded through the purchase of a building at ul. Przemysłowa in Różan, previously used as a Polmozbyt workshop.
The company’s new headquarters and main sales office are built in Warsaw at Kopalniana Street.
We are implementing a project to build a new production hall and high-bay warehouse in Różan.
Due to the death of one of the company’s founders, Andrzej Korczynski, his son, Marcin Korczynski, joins the company.
Management Board of the company is strengthened by Maciej Bugaj, taking the position of the Managing Director.
We implement an ERP management system, enabling automation of the production process and reducing lead times.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001:2015 certification
Being aware of the benefits of having an effective quality management system, in February 2006 we commenced the implementation of a management system based on the ISO 9001 standard. As a result of these activities, we obtained the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate in October 2006. The certifying body was ISOQAR CEE from Great Britain.
Since 2006, we have maintained a valid quality management certificate and conducted internal and external quality audits.
The implementation of the system has translated into:
- clear and transparent definition of tasks and authority of personnel
- establishing uniform communication channels within our company
- maintaining a consistent level of quality of our products and services
- clear identification of customer needs, both explicit and implicit
- increasing the quality of customer service
- shortening the time of adaptation of new employees to the tasks entrusted to them
- rationalization of costs incurred in connection with the conducted activity
To maintain and develop the quality of our services, we set the following goals:
- Identifying new requirements of our customers and meeting their expectations in the best possible way
- Continuously increasing customer confidence in the results of our work
- Expanding our range of products and services
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, protecting the health and lives of our employees
- Creating conditions that are friendly to the environment and accepted by the local society
"We are only interested in the highest quality. There is no room for compromise here."
Our goal is to minimize environmental impact and meet the legal and environmental requirements of our customers.
Plastics and ecology
Plastics have been around in the human space since their invention. They have entered all industries and seem irreplaceable in certain areas. By themselves, plastics are not dangerous to humans or the environment. They are easily recycled. Therefore, the most important thing is to ensure that public awareness is high, that plastics function in a closed loop, and that they are recycled.
Plastics at FORTY
We design solutions where plastic waste from production is minimal. In addition, all of our waste is sent to specialised companies that process it into regranulate and, consequently, into full-value plastic.
How to sort plastics
We manufacture plastic packaging, mainly PET, PS, PP and PVC. Out of concern for the environment, we promote eco-friendly behavior and encourage consistent and correct waste sorting. This allows some of it to go back into our production. We strive to have 100% of the plastics we use returned to us as plastic for re-manufacturing.
We have been operating on the Polish market for 30 years. We provide innovative solutions for industry with an eye on environmental protection.
Do you want to work in a modern company with high standards?
Join our team and start a career full of success.